2014 Race Car Rentals
There can be many good reasons to rent one of our fully prepared race cars. Maybe you want to get more track time with a second car or your car is not quite ready for the next event on your calendar. At the track, if the unthinkable happens and your car has a mechanical problem or comes together with an immovable object, renting a car for the remainder of the weekend can save the day. Perhaps, if you've been racing a production car, you might want to try out a purpose built racer like our Swift S2000 or a formula car like the GRD. New last year is a fully prepared Volvo 122S built specifically for Targa Newfoundland and La Carrera Panamericana.
Purpose built vintage rally car designed for Targa New Foundland and La Carrera Panamericana.
The GRD Company produced some very competitive race cars with their primary focus on Formula 3, Formula 2, Formula Atlantic and 2-liter Sports Cars. Their efforts were stopped when in 1975 the fuel crisis put a...
The Triumph Spitfire is a small English two-seat sports car, introduced at the London Motor Show in 1962. The vehicle was based on a design produced for Standard-Triumph in 1957 by Italian designer Giovanni...
The Porsche 914 was introduced in September 1969 as a collaborative effort between Porsche and Volkswagen to produce a sporty car. The car they came up with was a mid-engined vehicle with seating for two and featured...
The Swift DB2 is a purpose built sports racing car. It has a monocoque chassis with a fiberglass body that encloses the wheels. Power is provided by a 2 liter Ford Pinto motor and it is driven by a Hewland Mark 9...
- Rental rates include car transport and full track support and hospitality for the day.
- Enduro races are not included in the daily rate and are charged 1/2 the daily rate per enduro hour.
- Full race weekend (3 Days) rental includes the event test day at no extra charge.
- Rental rates do not include consumables such as race fuel, fluids, and a pro-rated charge for race-tire usage.
- Events are rain or shine. The rental race car is yours for the time contracted whether you crash or damage the car mechanically (over-rev, etc).
- Damage and any other cost associated with use are the renter's responsibility with the exception of normal wear and tear.
- We reserve the right to reject any driver for any reason or cancel this contract at any time should we deem a given drivers conduct or skill unsuitable for racing.