Race Car Rentals
There can be many good reasons to rent one of our fully prepared race cars. Maybe you want to get more track time with a second car or your car is not quite ready for the next event on your calendar. At the track, if the unthinkable happens and your car has a mechanical problem or comes together with an immovable object, renting a car for the remainder of the weekend can save the day. Perhaps, if you've been racing a production car, you might want to try out a purpose built racer like our Swift S2000 or a formula car like the GRD. New last year is a fully prepared Volvo 122S built specifically for Targa Newfoundland and La Carrera Panamericana.
- Rental rates include car transport and full track support and hospitality for the day.
- Enduro races are not included in the daily rate and are charged 1/2 the daily rate per enduro hour.
- Full race weekend (3 Days) rental includes the event test day at no extra charge.
- Rental rates do not include consumables such as race fuel, fluids, and a pro-rated charge for race-tire usage.
- Events are rain or shine. The rental race car is yours for the time contracted whether you crash or damage the car mechanically (over-rev, etc).
- Damage and any other cost associated with use are the renter's responsibility with the exception of normal wear and tear.
- We reserve the right to reject any driver for any reason or cancel this contract at any time should we deem a given drivers conduct or skill unsuitable for racing.
Purpose built vintage rally car designed for Targa New Foundland and La Carrera Panamericana.
The Triumph Spitfire is a small English two-seat sports car, introduced at the London Motor Show in 1962. The vehicle was based on a design produced for Standard-Triumph in 1957 by Italian designer Giovanni Michelotti.
The Porsche 914 was introduced in September 1969 as a collaborative effort between Porsche and Volkswagen to produce a sporty car. The car they came up with was a mid-engined vehicle with seating for two and featured a targa top. A 4-cylinder boxer engine provided the power.
The Swift DB2 is a purpose built sports racing car. It has a monocoque chassis with a fiberglass body that encloses the wheels. Power is provided by a 2 liter Ford Pinto motor and it is driven by a Hewland Mark 9 gearbox.